Participants worldwide are invited to electronically submit an extended abstract of their presentation or paper.
The abstracts will be reviewed and prospective participants will receive a notification of acceptance.
The final step for participants is to submit their final manuscript.
Instructions for preparing extended abstracts
Please read the following guide carefully and abide by all instructions listed below.
- All submissions must be written in English and submitted via ExOrdo before the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Authors can only select Topics from one group.
- All extended abstracts need to be single column, double space, 11-12 pt font size, max. 5 pages and max. 1.500 words w/o bibliography.
- A list of references in the bibliography is mandatory.
- No indication of authors and their affiliation is to be made in the extended abstract.
Non-compliance with the official submission guidelines may lead to rejection of your submission.
Please leave out any indication of authors and their affiliation, as the review process will be blind.