Call for Tutorials
Notice concerning the COVID19 crisis:
In view to the unpredictable global development of the ongoing COVID19 crisis, it is not clear if overseas travelling will be normalized by November 2020. Hence, we plan to prepare, for the first time, a so-called hybrid local & on-line eGRID workshop. We will offer speakers, panelists and authors, who cannot travel to Aachen, the opportunity to give an on-line presentation, using the ZOOM platform. Details about the practical implementation and preparation of your presentation, as well as registration fee, will follow soon. Based on my personal experience with this new digital format, which may become the norm in the coming years, I am convinced that with your contributions the workshop will be successful.
eGrid 2020 offers participants from research and industry worldwide to hold tutorials on November 2, 2020. Participants are invited to submit extended abstracts/descriptions, which will be reviewed for consideration by the conference board.
Length of the tutorials must be either three hours or six hours (six-hour tutorials will be split into two three-hour sessions with a lunch break)
Tutorial submissions are now open! Simply create your ExOrdo profile and start submitting your contribution for eGrid 2020.
Your tutorial submission must include the following information
- Title of tutorial
- Abstract/description of approx. 150 words
- Target audience.
- Learning objectives.
- Instructor(s) name(s) and biography (approx. 125 words).
- Email addresses of all instructors
Presenters agree to
- Use the eGrid template (see submission guidelines for download links) for the first and the last slide. Presenter information and company logo may appear on the opening and closing slides only
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.